If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details using the below contact information:
Following receipt of your complaint
- Simon Weir will notified of and will review all relevant file(s) and information.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receipt.
- You will receive a written response to your complaint within 14 days of receipt.
If this letter does not provide an adequate response to your complaint
- You will be invited to attend a meeting at our office to discuss, and hopefully resolve,
- If you do not wish to attend a meeting or it is not possible for you to do so, we undertake
to carry out any further investigations you require and to respond within 14 days of your
written request for this additional information to be provided.
- If at the conclusion of our investigations you are still unhappy with our explanations, or
our suggestions for resolving your complaint, you may refer the handling of the complaint
to the Insolvency Service via their Gateway scheme.